Home » Events, Fashion, Featured, Shopping

Finally, FOREVER 21 CEBU!!

16 August 2011 12,309 views 12 Comments

Husband: By, Leona’s bakeshop in SM already closed.
Me: Really? But I love their cakes.
Husband: Powerbooks also and all the other restaurants in that row.
Me: Why?!
Husband: Guess what replaced it? Answered prayer in your case.
Me: OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD!!!! FOREVER bleeping 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I went bananas. And most probably all the other Cebuanas are pretty hyped too. FOREVER 21!! Back in Lombard, the only cure to a bad case of homesickness is a trip to Forever21. I spent hours going through racks and racks of clothes. Spent more hours in their spacious fitting rooms. Trying everything in sight. And just like that, my superficial self is happy again.

Forever 21 is a fashion smorgasbord! Seriously, what cannot you find in F21? Forever21 for updated trends, Heritage1981 (my favorite) for anything vintage inspired, 21Men for well yeah men, Forever 21 Twist (another favorite) for limited edition themed collections, Love21 for accessories, Forever 21+ for our plus-sized sisters, Forever 21 girls for those cute little fashionistas and F21 basics. Now who wouldn’t be excited. Really! Their first store here in the Philippines,which opened in Megamall is over 2,700 square meters! And this one in Cebu is HUGE too! They’ve been known for opening big, spacious stores. Imagine, their largest store in Kentucky is 110,000 square effing feet! I can live there or fine maybe camp for a couple of weeks.

So, let’s save like no other because we’ll do some major spending come November. F21!!!!!!

Lookie at their latest Lookbook:

forever21-spring-2010-lookbook-011

forever21-spring-2010-lookbook-02

forever21-spring-2010-lookbook-03

forever21-spring-2010-lookbook-04-570x423

forever21-spring-2010-lookbook-051

forever21-spring-2010-lookbook-06

Pictures from F21 website.

12 Comments »

• damnvixen said:

i hope chikaan, powerbooks and leona’s are being relocated somewhere in SM still.. they are my favorite places to go when I’m there.. This installation of F21 better be worth it! hahaha

• Psyche said:

I’m excited too with the opening of Forever21, but I agree with the first comment, I hope the three stores got relocated somewhere else in SM. And I hope Powerbooks and Leona’s are still beside each other. :)

• Chiquie Puyat said:

they were relocated. check the signs

• bing said:

oh yeah.. i was about to order an f21 palette online when i remembered that f21 will be opening soon right here in cebu.. weeeeeh.. but you’re totally right on the “let’s save like no other” part.. lols.. will probably end up cutting my xmas budget by 75%.. ahahaha

• Salvee said:

im excited as well! i’ve got friends who are part of the F21 Cebu team and their stories about the clothes are making me more excitd and giddy! cant wait for November!:)

Salvee
    salveelangella.blogspot.com

• jade said:

i’m cebu-bound on december and had already bought pasulubongs/gifts for my cebuana friends at forever 21 megamall as i thought it’d be something they’d like as there’s no f21 in cebu yet. yeah, i bought the gifts too soon. but, they’d still get it anyway. :D now that f21 is in cebu, that would save my friends the plane tickets just to come here in manila. how i love cebu! as soon as a job opportunity opens for me there, will definitely relocate!

• yvette said:

as of writing.the store just had their opening..haven’t been there yet..but am very thrilled to check the store out!

• barorot said:

I don’t like the style and cloth of forever 21 in sm cebu, it seems that its no difference with the clothes in tiangge, the only thing i like in forever 21 is their nice floor tiles, lights, spacious space and chandeliers.

• wella said:

yup, leona’s bakeshop has relocated, they’re still @northwing sm

• maii said:

does anyone know where powerbooks is?

• mechan said:

i haven’t been a keen observer lately but i was wondering where powerbooks was relocated in sm northwing? maybe i was looking at the wrong floor…huhuhu (x_x)

• Kpop Fashion said:

Wow finally Forever 21 has landed in Cebu! I am so happy for you! I bought my fave dress from them and I never regret that I did. Most of the stuffs in my closet are from forever 21.

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: