Mutya ng Pilipinas Cebu Screening
The organizers of Mutya ng Pilipinas will be holding their Cebu screening at the Waterfront Hotel, Lahug this Friday from 9am-5pm. Interested applicants please see the must-dos below.
• Natural Born Female; High School Graduate. At least 18 but not more than 26 years old; with a minimum height of 5’5”;
• Must be least a high school graduate
• Must possess beauty of face and figure, has an outstanding personality, smart and witty;
• Must be single and never been married;
• Must be of Filipino ancestry, with at least one (1) grandparent in the direct paternal or maternal line possessing Filipino citizenship;
One Colored Passport size photo and one Colored Full Body shot in swimsuit
Photocopy of Birth Certificate
Photocopy of High School Diploma, if available
Overseas participants must submit proof of Filipino ancestry in the form of a certified true copy of the Birth Certificate of either the Filipino grandparents or parents.
TITLES & PRIZES
a. Mutya ng Pilipinas – International [P 200,000.00]
b. Mutya ng Pilipinas – Tourism International [P 200,000.00]
c. Mutya ng Pilipinas –Overseas Communities [US $ 2,000.00]
The Mutya ng Pilipinas National Pageant Event serves as a vehicle to promote everything that is beautiful in the Filipina and the Philippines. Jam Libatog from Cebu and AD MODEL, claimed the Mutya ng Pilipinas Tourism title in 2008.