Home » Events, Fashion, Featured

Stylissimo Fashion School Graduates in Cebu Style

3 June 2009 8,299 views 18 Comments

After two months of hard work and effort, the Stylissimo Style School will culminate this weekend at the Style Gala to be held at the Teatro Casino at the Waterfront Hotel, Cebu. Let us congratulate in advance the students of the following fashion school classes:

Fashion Design students: Carmel Cabatingan, Veronica Valente, Phoebe Sy, Clieza Mayol, Mabel Arago, Gowpri Rampchandran and Cherrie Dakay.

Stylissimo Style School Fashion Design course learned basic pattern making at Dexter Alazas Atelier. Their first project was the LBD. Classy, I might add. Oj Hofer will be the last mentor for Fashion Design this week. Oj will be teaching them couture techniques and high fashion concepts.

dsc03016ba

Modeling Students: Lou Malolot, Geznah Brigoli, Christine Jane Barz, Ma. Isabel Tolosa, Alessandra Theresa Ghidoni, Marie Angelique Javier, Patrick Grandl, Christine Morden, Karena Sabelino and Donna Laveres. See photo below of a preview of their modeling workshop.

Dexter Alazas, Jam Libatog, Gwen Trott, Kris Janson and Lois Tan all participated in their modeling workshop. Jonas Borces, Gari Son, and Jessie Glova assisted Jennifer Sibi on their makeup workshop and Joseph Ong and Dan Ong facilitated the photography.

Photo shows the students at their Parkmall photoshoot

Modeling student Alessandra Ghidoni felt like living on high streets with a high regard for the industry. “More so,” she said, “I’ll constantly look for new avenues to express my individual style. I take in with much admiration Kate Moss’ vogue as well as Georgina Wilson’s and that of Gwent Trott’s,” she said. See Dan Ong’s photo below of Miss Ghidoni.

china-345

Dr. Grace Balankig of Toastmasters and CCTN TV host for Speech Enhancement is their TV hosting mentor. Edwin Alba, Peewee Senining, Humberto Villegas, Blenn Suan, Wendell Quisido assisted with the fashion design workshop at their own apprentice shops..

“Working w/ Dexter & the other mentors was really fun & well-rounded,” says Mabel Arago. “They gave us excellent comments that would help us improve our works & stuffs. They guided, molded & shared good advices to us for our betterment. They enhanced our skills & helped us realized that we could do something which we didn’t know that we could do. Like in sketching, I never th0ught I could draw but I was able to.” Mabel hopes to start a career or business and get a job in the fashion industry after this workshop. The workshop is the kind of exposure the students need to be in the fashionsphere.

Stylissimo students will have their first break this Saturday at the Style Gala. We can’t wait to watch how they’ve evolved. so  Style Gala is sponsored by Ultra Digital Imaging, Jonas Borces, PAGCOR Lahug, Parkmall, CCTN, and ABSCBN. The Style Gala would like to thank Joseph Ong, Dan Ong, Jan Gonzales, Val Sandiego, Gari Son, Jesse Glova, Romera Vergara, and Artizans and brought to you by the Stylefirm and Stylecebu.

18 Comments »

• pappy said:

very nice

• Kc Sabelino said:

It’s GEZNA Brigoli,Patrick GRANDL, Christine MORDEN.

Hehe :-)

• glamarazzi (author) said:

Thanks, Kc!

• bena said:

wow! cheers to the graduates! ;)

• STYLEFIRM said:

thank you dear for partnering with us on this endeavor… it is truly a blessing…

• Kc Sabelino said:

Sure, no problem! :-)

• Kc Sabelino said:

Thank you, Bena! :-D

• jessie glova said:

hi thank you for this blog …

and i just wanna add something if its ok … the make-up sessions for some pictorials and fashion shows were facilitated by Jessie Glova and done by my make-up students and so the the credit goes to the ff; Jenny Sibi , Ellen Adarna ,Hannah Go , Lovella Ocio , Daisy Flores and Ferdinand Jayme …. thanky ou so much

• glamarazzi (author) said:

Hi Jesse! Thanks for these information. Will be posting the Style Gala soon. See you ♥

• Ako said:

Buntis si Ellen Adarna??????????

• pRnCzA said:

Hi…

I just found out about you and I’m really interested in joining.

Do you have classes these times of the year or you only have them on summer.

I wonder if I could enroll sometime?

Thanks.

XOXO, Lae

• goldamier B. Cantero said:

Hi!

I really love the course on fashion designing…can I still enroll this November? Please email me at canterogoldamier@yahoo.com or you can contact me on this number 09157717686. thank you.

• Fatima said:

hi

any training would offer? fashions…or fashions design ? email me fatyrobles@yahoo.com love to be one of your students.see yah..god bless=)

• Fatima said:

hello…please send me if still available po=) i want to enjoy and learn more about fashions. email me @ fatyrobles@yahoo.com or kol me 505-9855.tnx!

• choice said:

hi… where is this located? can i have the address of this school?? i interested in enrolling

• sheil said:

hi pls inform me if when is the opening again…i want to learn fashion design….thanx very much

• jennifer said:

hi im jennifer from lahug cebu. im so interested to go cosmetics schooll coz this year or next year we open salon. so i want to know all about salon. whene po ang enroll this year? then magkano? then anung schd ang school time? then elang months? thnkz

• Nicolle B said:

Hi!

Is this a course of Fashion designing? Because I’m about to graduate this coming march next year in High school.. And, i dunno know where school i can go just to have a fashion designing course. PLEASE EMAIL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! diannepaco@hotmail.com. or you can contact me in this number 09058727278.

Thanks

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: